Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green pepper chopped
- 12.5 ounce(s) shredded chicken canned
- 8 ounce(s) low-fat cream of mushroom soup canned
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 package(s) 9 whole grain asagna noodels
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Low-fat shredded mozarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix olive oil, onion, green pepper, chicken, soup, and broth in a large bowl. Place a small layer of the mixture on the bottom of the pan and add 3 lasagna noodles. Then continue layering pan with mixture, some shredded cheese, and three noodles until finished. Spread the remaining cheese on top, cover pan with foil, and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking until cheese is nicely browned.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mariocaldararo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes