Community Recipe from
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes drained
- 3 can(s) tomato paste
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped onion
- 4 1/2 tub(s) dried basil
- 1 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt divided
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 4 cup(s) cooked chicken shredded
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 4 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the tomatoes, tomato paste, onion, basil, 3/4 teaspoon salt & garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 25 min. Add chicken, heat through.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper and remaining salt.
- Drain noodles. Place four noodles in bottom of greased 9x13 baking dish. Layer with a 1/3 of the cheese mixture, chicken mixture and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Cover and bake at 375 for 30 min. Uncover and bakie 10-15 min longer or until bubbly and top is lighlty browned. Let stand 15 min before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes