Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) 9 oz lasagna noodles (no boil work well)
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 3/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) basil
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 4 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 whole chicken plus 2 breasts (about 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts), cooked
- 24 ounce(s) cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2-3 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup(s) fresh parmesan grated
- optional fresh spinach sauteed
- Melt butter and saute onions. Stir in flour and seasonings. Slowly add chicken broth. Whisk and simmer for about 5 minutes or until it is thick and bubbly. Add chicken.
- Combine cottage cheese, egg, and mozzarella cheese; set aside. Layer 1/3 chicken, then noodles, and then cheese mixture. Repeat 1 time, ending with chicken on top. Sprinkle fresh parmesan cheese on top. Bake at 350 for 1 hour, uncovered; then let sit 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lmgoodall and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note