1. Add first 8 ingredients in large stock pot. Bring to a boil
2. Skim top of excess that will float on top until no more foamy excess comes up. Process should take about 30-35 min.
3. Take out chicken
4. Strain broth, throw out veggies
5. Shred chicken. Throw away skin
6. Put broth back in pot add chicken bullion bring to boil
7. Boil lasagne noodles 4 at a time using box instuctions (if u need to add more water do so).
8. Set aside 1 cup of broth for sauce
9. Preheat oven 350
10. Put heavy cream and butter in medium sauce pan on medium heat to melt butter.
11. Add 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella and all of cheddar cheese wisk until melted on high heat.
12. Turn down heat and add corn, mushrooms, and saved broth cook about 5-6 min stir constantly. Set aside
13. Assemble lasagne in deep dish baking pan. Layer noodles, sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, sauce, noodles ect, until the top. Sprinkle top with the rest of mozzorella cheese.
14. Bake in oven for 30 min. If top is not browned and you like a crisp top broil on high for 5-8 min
15. Serve immediately. Or great for heating up later! Wonderful leftover food!
Go to full version of