You gotta taste this! If you love cheese this is the recipe for you!
Community Recipe from
- 2 chicken breasts leave skin on
- 2 chicken thighs leave skin on
- 4 quart(s) water or 8 cups
- 3 celery sticks
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 2/3 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2/3 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 package(s) chicken bullion
- 10-8 lasagna noodles
- 1 pint(s) heavy cream
- 3-4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 block cheddar cheese chopped
- 4 ounce(s) butter
- 1 can(s) cream of corn or regular sweet corn
- 1 can(s) mushrooms small can
- 1. Add first 8 ingredients in large stock pot. Bring to a boil
- 2. Skim top of excess that will float on top until no more foamy excess comes up. Process should take about 30-35 min.
- 3. Take out chicken
- 4. Strain broth, throw out veggies
- 5. Shred chicken. Throw away skin
- 6. Put broth back in pot add chicken bullion bring to boil
- 7. Boil lasagne noodles 4 at a time using box instuctions (if u need to add more water do so).
- 8. Set aside 1 cup of broth for sauce
- 9. Preheat oven 350
- 10. Put heavy cream and butter in medium sauce pan on medium heat to melt butter.
- 11. Add 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella and all of cheddar cheese wisk until melted on high heat.
- 12. Turn down heat and add corn, mushrooms, and saved broth cook about 5-6 min stir constantly. Set aside
- 13. Assemble lasagne in deep dish baking pan. Layer noodles, sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, sauce, noodles ect, until the top. Sprinkle top with the rest of mozzorella cheese.
- 14. Bake in oven for 30 min. If top is not browned and you like a crisp top broil on high for 5-8 min
- 15. Serve immediately. Or great for heating up later! Wonderful leftover food!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Briceida and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note