You gotta taste this! If you love cheese this is the recipe for you!
I had this lasagna when i vivited costa rica and was wowwed by it. Its definitely not for those on a diet but if you find a way to modify go ahead and try but my family loved it! Hope you do to!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 chicken breasts leave skin on
- 2 chicken thighs leave skin on
- 4 quart(s) water or 8 cups
- 3 celery sticks
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 2/3 tablespoon(s) salt
- 2/3 tablespoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 package(s) chicken bullion
- 10-8 lasagna noodles
- 1 pint(s) heavy cream
- 3-4 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 block cheddar cheese chopped
- 4 ounce(s) butter
- 1 can(s) cream of corn or regular sweet corn
- 1 can(s) mushrooms small can
- 1. Add first 8 ingredients in large stock pot. Bring to a boil
- 2. Skim top of excess that will float on top until no more foamy excess comes up. Process should take about 30-35 min.
- 3. Take out chicken
- 4. Strain broth, throw out veggies
- 5. Shred chicken. Throw away skin
- 6. Put broth back in pot add chicken bullion bring to boil
- 7. Boil lasagne noodles 4 at a time using box instuctions (if u need to add more water do so).
- 8. Set aside 1 cup of broth for sauce
- 9. Preheat oven 350
- 10. Put heavy cream and butter in medium sauce pan on medium heat to melt butter.
- 11. Add 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella and all of cheddar cheese wisk until melted on high heat.
- 12. Turn down heat and add corn, mushrooms, and saved broth cook about 5-6 min stir constantly. Set aside
- 13. Assemble lasagne in deep dish baking pan. Layer noodles, sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella cheese, sauce, noodles ect, until the top. Sprinkle top with the rest of mozzorella cheese.
- 14. Bake in oven for 30 min. If top is not browned and you like a crisp top broil on high for 5-8 min
- 15. Serve immediately. Or great for heating up later! Wonderful leftover food!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Briceida and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note