1. Blend garlic, ginger almonds and 6 T water until a paste.
2. Heat oil in large, deep skillet and add 2 bay leaves, cin stick, 4 cloves and 8 Card pods stir for 30 Sec to one minute then remove all, save cin stick.
3. Add chicken to pan and brown slightly.
4. Add onions and stir until nearly dry - stir constantly.
5. Reduce heat to Med high and add paste, cumin, pepper, remaining bay leaves, card pods, cloves and the cin stick. Stir for 3 - 4 minutes.
6. Add salt, coconut milk and water, cream, and garam masala.
7. Simmer for 15 - 30 minutes until chicken is tender and sauce thickens.
8. Serve with rice and a good nan or flat bread.
Go to full version of