Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) almonds
- 4 clove(s) fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh ginger Peeled
- 6 tablespoon(s) Water
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 stick(s) Cinnamon Stick
- 4 whole(s) bay Leaf
- 8 whole(s) Clove
- 16 whole(s) Cardamon Pods
- 2 1/2 pound(s) chicken breasts Cubed
- 1 whole(s) white or yellow onions Diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro Chopped
- 1 dash(es) ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt Try Kosher
- 4 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 1 can(s) Coconut Cream (Milk)
- 3 teaspoon(s) Garam Masala
- 2 can(s) Water Rinse Cream can
- 1. Blend garlic, ginger almonds and 6 T water until a paste.
- 2. Heat oil in large, deep skillet and add 2 bay leaves, cin stick, 4 cloves and 8 Card pods stir for 30 Sec to one minute then remove all, save cin stick.
- 3. Add chicken to pan and brown slightly.
- 4. Add onions and stir until nearly dry - stir constantly.
- 5. Reduce heat to Med high and add paste, cumin, pepper, remaining bay leaves, card pods, cloves and the cin stick. Stir for 3 - 4 minutes.
- 6. Add salt, coconut milk and water, cream, and garam masala.
- 7. Simmer for 15 - 30 minutes until chicken is tender and sauce thickens.
- 8. Serve with rice and a good nan or flat bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rdociii and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note