Chicken Kebabs in lettuce cups
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil plus more for grill
- 1/2 small red onion half thinly sliced and half grated
- 1 1/4 pound(s) ground chicken
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves half chopped and half kept whole
- 1/2 cup(s) feta cheese crumbled
- coarse salt and pepper
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 head(s) boston or bibb lettuce separated
- 1) Soak eight wooden skewers in water, 15 minutes. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. Soak sliced onion in warm water, 10 minutes. Using your hands, gently combine grated onion, chicken, garlic chopped mint, feta, and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Divide mixture into 8 portions, form around skewers and brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Grill until cooked through, about 12 minutes, flipping once.
- 2) Drain sliced onion and toss with 1 tablespoon oil, whole mint leaves, tomatoes and vinegar, season with salt and pepper. Serve kebabs in lettuce leaves, topped with onion salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarolNaz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Kebabs in lettuce cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes