Read the ingredient list too quickly and used 16 oz sour cream instead of 8 oz. Otherwise this was delish cooked on the charcoal grill. Look forward to making again with the correct proportions! Easy and yummy. Highly recommend.
Chicken Kabobs With Sweet-and-Hot Mustard
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- Stir together first 8 ingredients; remove 1/2 cup mustard mixture. Cover and chill remaining mustard mixture 4 hours.
- Stir together 1/2 cup mustard mixture and cubed chicken in a bowl; cover and chill 4 hours.
- Remove chicken, discarding marinade. Thread chicken onto skewers, alternating with bell pepper.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 12 minutes or until done. Serve with remaining mustard mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes