Chicken Kabobs with Grilled Onions
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) ingredients below
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch pepper
- Pinch salt
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut in half
- 1 bunch green onions
- Special equipment: 10 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Spray a grill rack with nonstick, nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice, teriyaki sauce, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and salt. Add the chicken. Seal the bag and chill for 1 hour.
- Drain the chicken, discarding the marinade. Thread the chicken onto the skewers. Arrange the skewers on the grill, and grill until the chicken is done, about 3 minutes on each side. Grill the green onions until browned, about 1 minute on each side. Arrange the green onions on a serving platter. Top with the chicken. Serve immediately.
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/chicken-kabobs-with-grilled-onions-recipe/index.html?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TBoroczk and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Kabobs with Grilled Onions Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers
More Recipes for Main Dishes