Chicken Kabob With Rice Recipe
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon(s) coarsely grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon(s) Allowrie ghee
- 2 cup(s) long grain rice
- 2 cup(s) chicken stock
- 2 cup(s) fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 8 stick(s) tandoori chicken kobabs
- Place coriander and cumin seeds in a small frying pan. Shake pan over low heat for 1-2 minutes, or until seeds are fragrant. Place seeds in mortar with garlic, ginger and salt. Bash with pestle to form a smooth paste. Add saffron threads and Ã‚Â¼ cup warm water and allow infusing for 10 minutes.
- Melt ghee in medium saucepan. Add rice and stir until well coated with ghee. Add spice mixture, stock and bring to the boil. Cover with tight fitting lid, reduce heat and simmer, undisturbed for 12 minutes. Turn off heat and allow rice to steam for further 10 minutes. Remove lid and stir through coriander.
- Meanwhile cook kebabs on a heated, oiled grill plate for 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve kebabs with rice and chutney.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by genrynitch and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note