Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- 1 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1/2 cup(s) Parmesian Cheese Shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh parsley Minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Black pepper
- Combine Parmesian, parsley, oregano, garlic and pepper. Dip chicken in melted butter, then cheese mixture. Place in shallow dish. Drizzle remaining butter over top. Bake at 375 for 25 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jschmidt175 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note