Chicken in Spicy Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 9 ounce(s) linguine Prepared
- 4 piece(s) roasted chicken breasts (purchased prepared)
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) green cabbage shredded
- 2 green onions sliced
- *Cook linguine according to package directions; turn into large bowl.
- *Chop chicken.
- *In a saucepan, stir together water, soy sauce, chili sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and crushed red pepper till combined.
- *Cook and stir until bubbly; then cook for 2 minutes more.
- *Remove from heat; whisk in peanut butter until combined.
- *Stir in chicken, cabbage, and green onions; heat through.
- *Add chicken mixture to pasta; toss until pasta is well coated.
- *Serve immediately; if desired, garnish with a hot red pepper.
- 385 calories
- 35g protein
- 40g carbohydrates
- 9g total fat (2 saturated)
- 677 mg sodium
- 399 g potassium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by msuch722 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note