Chicken in Spicy Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 9 ounce(s) linguine Prepared
- 4 piece(s) roasted chicken breasts (purchased prepared)
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoon(s) peanut butter
- 1 cup(s) green cabbage shredded
- 2 green onions sliced
- *Cook linguine according to package directions; turn into large bowl.
- *Chop chicken.
- *In a saucepan, stir together water, soy sauce, chili sauce, cornstarch, sugar, and crushed red pepper till combined.
- *Cook and stir until bubbly; then cook for 2 minutes more.
- *Remove from heat; whisk in peanut butter until combined.
- *Stir in chicken, cabbage, and green onions; heat through.
- *Add chicken mixture to pasta; toss until pasta is well coated.
- *Serve immediately; if desired, garnish with a hot red pepper.
- 385 calories
- 35g protein
- 40g carbohydrates
- 9g total fat (2 saturated)
- 677 mg sodium
- 399 g potassium
This recipe is a personal recipe added by msuch722 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes