Chicken in Sherry sauce (sweet tasting)
salt/pep chicken cutlets, floured and cooked in butter... reduced with Sherry.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 piece(s) chicken breasts flattened to 1/4 in
- 3/4 cup(s) Sherry or white wine
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1. if using boneless/skinless breast halves - just cut them in half and flatten in a zip lock bag with a rolling pin - to 1/4 inch thick or so.
- 2. salt/pepper and flour both sides
- 3. heat olive oil in medium high pan add some butter - brown chicken both sides about 3 minutes per side (will cook quickly being so thin). Set all pieces aside.
- 4. deglaze pan with sherry/white wine scraping well... let reduce by 1/2... add tsp of flour and add butter... put chicken (and any juices too) back in and sauté for 5 min (sauce should thicken some).. add some fresh parsley or dried parsley flakes if you have some. Serve over rice or buttered noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by WingMaster and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note