Very easy to make especially when you've had a long day at work and need to get a meal on the table for the kids. Good flavor, that the kids were okay with and I thoroughly enjoyed. Will definitely make again.
Chicken in Mustard Cream Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard (addt'l)
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) whipping cream
- Flatten chicken by placing between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pounding with a rolling pin or the side of a meat mallet. Sprinkle chicken with pepper and spread 1 Tbsp. dijon on one side of the chicken pieces. Panfry in olive oil, turning often, for about 10 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Combine sauce ingredients in pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook until thickened and spoon over chicken before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jperkins and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note