Chicken in Lemon Cream "The Awesomeness"
Best Chicken Ever!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-4 chicken breasts cubed and cooked
- 1 package(s) bacon crumbled
- 1- 1 1/2 pound(s) penne pasta cooked
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 1- 1 1/2 cup(s) whole cream
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 1 bunch(es) fresh asparagus cut to 1" pieces
- fresh parmesan shredded
- 1. Cook and crumble bacon. Drain off most of grease.
- 2. Cook chicken in remaining bacon drippings.
- 3. Zest of 1 lemon, reserve. Juice of the lemon, reserve.
- 4. Cook penne.
- 5. Mix chicken, bacon, cream, wine, lemon juice and zest.
- 6. Just before penne is ready, add the asparagus. Cook until bright green. Drain.
- 7. Add penne and asparagus to chicken mixture.
- 8. Serve and top each serving w/ fresh parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note