Chicken in Lemon Caper Sauce
Weight watchers and people who are into dieting always into a dilemma what to eat and what not to eat! Pleasing your taste buds is also important, if you are a foodie like me and enjoy chicken recipes but you have took a step back just thinking over the increasing waist line. Ahhh… it’s torturous!! get more from http://healthyrecipesforall.wordpress.com
Yield: 4 servings
Community Recipe from
- 4 - 1/4 pound(s) chicken breasts thin-sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) capers, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth from Knorr
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) unsalted butter or I canât believe itâs not butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt or to taste
- First of all, sieve together flour and salt in pie plate. Now put chicken pieces into this seasoned flour, and shake off excess.
- Now, heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet pan over medium to high heat. Add chicken (in batches) and cook until browned or tender and cooked thoroughly, for about 3 minutes each side; then transfer it to a plate.
- Add chicken broth, lemon juice, and capers to skillet; bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until slightly reduced, for about 2 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and cook, turning to coat, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Transfer chicken to platter. Remove skillet from heat; add butter and parsley. Pour over chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sylviadewy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes