Chicken In Balsamic Dijon Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add butter and melt. Add chicken breasts and cook for 6 minutes. Turn chicken over and cook for another 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and transfer to a plate. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Add onions to skillet and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, scraping any bits off the bottom of the pan. Add cream and vinegar. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 4 minutes. Stir in mustard and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes