Chicken In Balsamic Dijon Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add butter and melt. Add chicken breasts and cook for 6 minutes. Turn chicken over and cook for another 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and transfer to a plate. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Add onions to skillet and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, scraping any bits off the bottom of the pan. Add cream and vinegar. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 4 minutes. Stir in mustard and parsley. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note