I just made this today and love it. It is a different twist on chicken salad and I will make it again.
A large rotisserie chicken from your supermarket makes a great shortcut for this recipe.
Yield: Makes 5 servings (serving size: 1-cup)
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (about 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves)
- 1/2 cup minced green onions
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 to 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together all ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note