Chicken & Ham Lasagna
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup butter
- 12 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup allpurpose flour
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 24 1/2 ounces canned chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained (optional)
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed, cooked ham
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 13x9inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in mushrooms, onion, and pepper. Cook until soft and tender. Sprinkle flour over vegetables, and stir to coat. Stir in milk and chicken broth. Cook until sauce thickens. Stir in broccoli, Parmesan, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Cook until Parmesan is melted.
- Layer baking dish with 1/4 sauce, 1/4 noodles, 1/4 ham, 1/4 chicken, and 1/4 Swiss. Repeat layers 3 times. Cover with foil.
- Bake in a preheated oven 35 to 40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Margareta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken & Ham Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes