Chicken grilled w/ peaches & arugula
Grilled chicken breast w/ warm greens and peaches
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pcs 6 ounce(s) Chicken breast, boneless & skinned
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 pinch(s) Salt, pepper
- 2 whole(s) Red onion, medium! In 1/2-inch rounds
- 3 whole(s) Peaches, cut into wedges
- 4 cup(s) Arugula or greens torn
- 2 tablespoon(s) Balsa,ic vinegar
- 2 ounce(s) Blue cheese, in large crumbles
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Brush chicken with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss onion and peaches in bowl with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Grill chicken and onions until chicken is cooked through, 5 minutes per side.
- Grill peaches until charred, 2 minutes per side.
- Toss arugula with the peaches, onions, vinegar, and oil. Top with cheese.
- Serve with the chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by trishd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken grilled w/ peaches & arugula Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes