Chicken, Green Bean, Corn, and Farro Salad with Goat Cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) farro
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounce(s) skinless boneless chicken breast
- 12 ounce(s) green beans cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cup(s) fresh yellow corn
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 4 ounce(s) fresh goat cheese crubled 1 1/4 cups
- Cook farro in medium saucepan of boiling salted water until just tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Drain; cool.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet; cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 8 minutes per side. Cool, then cut into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cubes. Cook green beans in large saucepan of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Drain. Rinse under cold water to cool; drain. Transfer beans to kitchen towel; pat dry.
- Mix farro, chicken, and green beans in large bowl; add corn and green onions.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, marjoram, and 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt in small bowl. Press with back of spoon to release flavor. Whisk in vinegar, shallot, and mustard. Pour over salad in bowl; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD: Salad can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
- Divide chilled or room-temperature salad among plates. Sprinkle with goat cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by seperkin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken, Green Bean, Corn, and Farro Salad with Goat Cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes