Chicken Green Bean Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) chicken cooked and diced
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s) green beans drained
- 1 can(s) sliced water chestnuts drained
- 1 cup(s) cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 can(s) frenchs onion rings
- Combine all but rings in bowl and put in casserole, bake 35 minutes at 350, remove from oven, add onion rings and continue cooking 10 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hippieface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note