Chicken & Green Bean Bake
Brimming with chicken and green beans and topped with French fried onions, you might want to double this delcious recipe.
Yield: Serves 4
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 14-1/2 oz. can green beans, drained
- 2.8-oz. can French fried onions
- Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker; season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Heat, covered, 2 to 3 hours on high setting until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork. Drain; add mushroom soup, milk and green beans; sprinkle with French fried onions. Cover and heat an additional 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes