- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 14-1/2 oz. can green beans, drained
- 2.8-oz. can French fried onions
How to Make It
Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker; season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Heat, covered, 2 to 3 hours on high setting until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork. Drain; add mushroom soup, milk and green beans; sprinkle with French fried onions. Cover and heat an additional 30 minutes.