Chicken & Gravy
Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) bacon fat
- 6 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 14 piece(s) chicken leg cook in oil mixyutre 8 mintues per side
- 6 tablespoon(s) self-rising flour add to oil after cooking chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt add to flour mixture
- 1 teaspoon(s) black or white pepper add to mixture
- 1 carton(s) chicken broth add to mixture
- 3 cup(s) water add to mixture
- 2 package(s) chicken gravy add to mixture
- Once everything is combined add chicken. Cook on med low for ! !/2 hours or combine all in a crock pot low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.Pour gravy on homemade mashed potatoes with stemed broccoli .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaTanyaCapps and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes