Chicken & Gravy
Chicken legs smothered in gravy.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) bacon fat
- 6 tablespoon(s) vegetable oil
- 14 piece(s) chicken leg cook in oil mixyutre 8 mintues per side
- 6 tablespoon(s) self-rising flour add to oil after cooking chicken
- 1 tablespoon(s) salt add to flour mixture
- 1 teaspoon(s) black or white pepper add to mixture
- 1 carton(s) chicken broth add to mixture
- 3 cup(s) water add to mixture
- 2 package(s) chicken gravy add to mixture
- Once everything is combined add chicken. Cook on med low for ! !/2 hours or combine all in a crock pot low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours.Pour gravy on homemade mashed potatoes with stemed broccoli .
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LaTanyaCapps and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note