1. Cook chicken in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and some S & P and italian seasoning as you desire.
2. Saute the onion, celery, garlic, carrot in oil over medium heat until onion is translucent in a stock pot.
3. Add chicken, chicken stock, cream, salt and pepper, thyme to stock pot. Heat to boiling, then add gnocchi. Gently boil for 4 minutes, then turn down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes until spinach is wilted.
5. Ladle into bowl and serve!
Go to full version of