Chicken & Gnocchi Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 carrot, shredded
- 1 stalk(s) celery, diced
- 1 package(s) chicken tenderloin, cut into chunks
- 4 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 16 ounce(s) potato gnocchi
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1. Cook chicken in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil and some S & P and italian seasoning as you desire.
- 2. Saute the onion, celery, garlic, carrot in oil over medium heat until onion is translucent in a stock pot.
- 3. Add chicken, chicken stock, cream, salt and pepper, thyme to stock pot. Heat to boiling, then add gnocchi. Gently boil for 4 minutes, then turn down to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- 4. Add spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes until spinach is wilted.
- 5. Ladle into bowl and serve!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jojobean and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note