Chicken & Garlic Potatoes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) medium potatoes peeled & sliced
- 1 whole(s) large onion cut into small wedges
- 6 whole(s) bone-in skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon(s) tarragon dried
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 whole(s) garlic bulb
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1. Place potatoes & onion in a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking dish. Top with chicken. Combine tarragon, sage, salt if desired and pepper; sprinkle over chicken. Cut the top off the garlic bulb (the end that comes to a closed point) so that each close is exposed. Place cut side up in the baking dish. Drizzle oil over garlic & chicken. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 60 min. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and garlic is soft.
- 2. Transfer chicken to serving platter and keep warm. Cool garlic for 5 minutes; gently squeeze garlic into a small bowl & lightly mash. Toss garlic with potatoes and onion; arrange around chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vickihallwells and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken & Garlic Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes