Chicken Fried Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 dash(es) cooking spray
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked scallions chopped, green and white parts
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 12 ounce(s) uncooked boneless, skinless chiecken breasts cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots raw, diced
- 2 cup(s) brown rice cooked, keep hot
- 1/2 cup(s) froz4en peas thawed
- 3 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add egg whites and cook, until scrambled, stirring frequently, about 3 to 5 minutes; remove from pan and set aside.
- 2. Off heat, recoat skillet with cooking spray and place back over medium-high heat. Add scallions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Add chicken and carrots; saute until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Stir in reserved cooked egg whites, cooked brown rice, peas and soy sauce; cook until heated through, stirring once or twice, about 1 minute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PeanutLaRue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note