Chicken Fried Rice
Community Recipe from
- 2 dash(es) cooking spray
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked scallions chopped, green and white parts
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 12 ounce(s) uncooked boneless, skinless chiecken breasts cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots raw, diced
- 2 cup(s) brown rice cooked, keep hot
- 1/2 cup(s) froz4en peas thawed
- 3 tablespoon(s) low sodium soy sauce
- 1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat. Add egg whites and cook, until scrambled, stirring frequently, about 3 to 5 minutes; remove from pan and set aside.
- 2. Off heat, recoat skillet with cooking spray and place back over medium-high heat. Add scallions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Add chicken and carrots; saute until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Stir in reserved cooked egg whites, cooked brown rice, peas and soy sauce; cook until heated through, stirring once or twice, about 1 minute.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PeanutLaRue and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes