chicken fried rice
- 1 package(s) bacon - fried
- 3 stalk(s) celery - diced
- 4 chicken breasts - diced
- 2 eggs - beat
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 green onion - chopped
- 1 handful of diced carrots
- 3 cup(s) rice - cooked and let dry
- 6 dash(es) soy salt
- 1. cook rice and set aside to dry a little bit. 2. cook bacon and save grease. 3. saute carrots and celery in the bacon grease about 2-3 minutes. 4. add chicken and cook till done. 5. add garlic. 6. stir in rice - add some soy sauce. 7. make space in middle to of rice and add eggs, scramble them then stir in to mix. 8. add green onion and bacon. 9. flip rice - don't stir add more soy sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shauna74 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
chicken fried rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes