- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 pound haricots verts (tiny green beans), trimmed and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 4 cups cooked basmati rice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 to 3 tsp. Asian chili-garlic sauce
- Toppings: sliced green onions, chopped toasted almonds
How to Make It
Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute; add eggs, and cook, gently stirring, 1 to 2 minutes or until softly scrambled. Remove eggs from skillet; chop.
Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in skillet; add onion, bell pepper, and green beans, and stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add chicken, and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add rice, soy sauce, and chili-garlic sauce; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in scrambled eggs; sprinkle with desired toppings.