Chicken Francese with Spinach from Brenda Escobeda
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) chicken breasts
- 1 cup(s) white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic
- 1 package(s) spinach leaves
- cut chicken into bite size pieces. season chicken, cover with flour and pass thru egg/milk mixture cover with flour again. (use seasoned flour if possible from HEB).
- Toss in skillet with olive oil and butter until golden brown-cooked through.
- toss some chopped garlic in. pour some white wine in and let if evaporate for a bit. Then add 2 tsp butter until it melts, toss in some chopped spinach and let it wilt. serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ljmartin2801 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note