Community Recipe from
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 cup(s) condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) white wine
- 2 lemons
- 3 eggs
- parmesan cheese
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 cup(s) unsalted butter
- Dust chicken with flour.
- In a flat container mix together eggs and enough parmesan cheese to create a thick batter (something like pancake batter).
- Dip breasts in batter and cook at medium to med-high heat in a little olive oil, brown a little on both sides.
- Remove all chicken to a platter- keep warm.
- In same skillet increase heat to a med-high and quickly brown the garlic (not too brown) then deglaze pan with wine and let"boil" a few minutes.
- Add broth, butter and let cook until butter has melted.
- Add parsley, quickly whisking together.
- Add lemon juice 1/4 at a time until desired taste.
- Thicken if desired.
- Ladle over chicken and pasta on individual plates, with a garnish of lemon wedges and parmesan cheese.
- Read more at: http://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-francese-50245?oc=linkback
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lynnjr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken francese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes