Community Recipe from
- 3 med. chicken breast filets thinly sliced or whole
- 1 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 4 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 8-10 baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- Cut chicken into thin slices, dip in flour/salt/pepper mixture, dip in egg then place in pan with simmering butter and olive oil, cook until brown, flip, add wine, simmer and reduce can add mushrooms if desired, add chicken broth and bring simmer and reduce. You can add a mixture of corn starch and water to thicken to desired texture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RebekahDowns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note