Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 3/4 cup(s) egg substitute
- 1/4 cup(s) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped parsely
- 1/4 cup(s) dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 8 piece(s) skinless chicken breat halves- 4 ounces
- 1 tablespoon(s) ilive oil divided
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- 3 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon
- put flour in first pan
- combine 8 and next 7 ingredients i second pan
- place chicken between to layers of plastic wrap and pund to 1/4 inche thickness
- dredge in flour, then dip in egg mixture
- then again in flour and thenm egg mix if needed
- heat oil in arge skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat.
- add 4 chicken breasts, cook 4 min on each sie.
- keep warm and cok remainig chicken
- melt butter in pan , add 1/45 cup wine anbd 3 T juice
- bring to boil cook 10 sec and serve over chicken
- may serve with lemon slices
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamswearingen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note