- 4 Eggs
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- Garlic Powder
- Fresh Cracked Pepper and Sea Salt
- Lemon Juice (fresh if possible)
- 3/4 Cup White wine
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 2 cans Chicken Broth
- Olive Oil
- 3-4 Wondra
- 1 lb any pasta cooked(I'm partial to the twirlable pasta)
- Pound to tenderize chicken breasts. Add flour, black pepper, salt, paprika and garlic to shallow dish. Dredge chicken in mixture and see aside.
- Beat 4 eggs and 4 tbsp of water, 1 tbsp lemon juice, parsley, and a sprinkle of Pecorino Romano. Heat some olive oil and butter in skillet to medium-high heat. (I used electric and had it set at 300 degrees.) Dip floured chicken in egg mixture, then re-dip again in the flour mixture and back in the egg mixture. Then drop immediately into the pan. Cook till slightly browned on both sides. Remove chicken.
- Leave drippings to start sauce. Add chicken broth, 1/2 cup olive oil, white wine, and a few tbsp lemon juice (depending on personla preference). Simmer about 6-7 minutes to reduce. Then add butter and 3-4 tbsp of Wondra flour. Stir and simmer about 3 more minute; sauce should thicken slightly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ENeighbor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Francaise Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes