Chicken Florentine Casserole
- 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 1 pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in bite sized pieces
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 tub(s) Italian cheese & herb cooking creme
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 cup(s) farfalle pasta
- 1/2 package(s) fresh spinach chopped
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 4 slice(s) bacon cooked and crumbled
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- HEAT oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 6 to 7 min. or until chicken is done. Stir in all remaining ingredients except bacon.
- SPOON into 1-1/2 qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering and sprinkling with bacon after 15 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by PaulaErcksn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note