Chicken Florentine Artichoke Bake
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) bow tie pasta
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1and1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 cup(s) coocked chicken chopped
- 14 ounce(s) artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 10 ounce(s) frozen, chopped spinach thawed and well drained
- 8 ounce(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 can(s) oil packed dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2c cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat oven 350
- Cook pasta, drain well
- In med skillet over med heat cook onion about 5 min. Set aside
- In bowl, combine eggs, milk, italian seasoning, salt and peppers.
- Stir in cooked chicken, artichokes and spinach.
- Stir in cooked pasta, onion, cheese, dried tomatoes, an 2 T parmesan.
- Transfer mixture to 3 qt baking dish
- Bake covered 20 min.
- In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, remaining parmesan, 1 T melted butter and paprika. Sprinkle mixture over dish when 20 min baking is done. Bake uncovered 10 more min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note