Chicken Florentine Artichoke Bake
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) bow tie pasta
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1and1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 teaspoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- 2 cup(s) coocked chicken chopped
- 14 ounce(s) artichoke hearts drained and quartered
- 10 ounce(s) frozen, chopped spinach thawed and well drained
- 8 ounce(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 can(s) oil packed dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2c cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- Preheat oven 350
- Cook pasta, drain well
- In med skillet over med heat cook onion about 5 min. Set aside
- In bowl, combine eggs, milk, italian seasoning, salt and peppers.
- Stir in cooked chicken, artichokes and spinach.
- Stir in cooked pasta, onion, cheese, dried tomatoes, an 2 T parmesan.
- Transfer mixture to 3 qt baking dish
- Bake covered 20 min.
- In small bowl, combine bread crumbs, remaining parmesan, 1 T melted butter and paprika. Sprinkle mixture over dish when 20 min baking is done. Bake uncovered 10 more min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by leitiz and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes