This is one of my favorites, breaded boneless chicken breast, with homemade garlic cream sauce with mushrooms and spinach. Classic Italian recipe that I obtain by eating a similar dish at Sorento's Ristorante in Boston.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) boneless chicken breasts Coat with Progresso Italian bread crumbs and add garlic powder
- 1 container(s) sliced mushrooms saute in a pan with olive oil
- 2 bag(s) spinach can use baby too, steam spinach until cooked
- 1 pound(s) fettuccine, linguine, or penne pasta cook pasta until al dente
- 2 eggs beaten add a little milk
- 1/2 pint(s) heavy cream add garlic powder and heat until warm
- 1. Beat two eggs with a little bit of milk, in a mixing bowl put roughly a cup of Progresso Italian style bread crumbs and about a 1/2 TSP of garlic powder.
- 2. Rinse the chicken breast under cold water and then coat with the egg mixture.
- 3. Heat a frying pan with olive oil and cook the chicken until tender (about 30 min).
- 4. Cut the chicken into cubes once it is done cooking and set aside.
- 5. In a sauce pot, fill with cold water about a quarter of the way and steam the spinach until tender (about ten minutes).
- 6. In another frying pan cook the mushrooms in olive oil.
- 7. In a medium sauce pan warm the heavy cream and add garlic powder to taste.
- 8. Boil water for the pasta and cook the pasta until its al dente.
- 9. In a big enough bowl combine pasta, chicken, spinach, mushrooms and pour the sauce on top and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vitobrugnani and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note