Chicken Fettucine Alfredo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounce(s) fettucine
- 1/2 cup(s) low fat ricotta
- 1/2 cup(s) plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) olive oil or unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Bake or grill chicken breasts, cut into strips.
- Cook pasta. Drain. Reserve some pasta water.
- Mix together ricotta thru pepper.
- Toss all.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SKMealer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Fettucine Alfredo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes