Chicken Fettucine Alfredo
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 17oz jar Alfredo sauce with mushrooms
- 2 9oz packages refrigerated fettucine
- 3/4 cup(s) light sour cream
- 3 skinned/boned chicken breast halves, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 quart(s) water
- Bring water to boil in Dutch oven. Add chicken and cook 12 min or til done. Remove chicken. Add pasta and cook 2-3 min or til tender. Drain. Return chicken and pasta to Dutch oven. Add Alfredo sauce and sour cream. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 1-2 min or til thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraJasmine and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note