Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb. fettucine
- 4 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/2 bottle sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 carrot, juliennne-cut
- 1 pkg. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, julienne-cut
- 1/2 lb. chicken breast, cubed
- 1 c. parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 c. pine nuts,toasted
- Heat oil in large, heavy skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, shallots, carrots, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Cook until almost tender. Add tomatoes,cover, and keep warm. In separate pan, cook chicken. Add to veggies. Cook pasta. Drain and add veggies and chicken. Toss in pine nuts and parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ramotswe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Fettucine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes