Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Community Recipe from
- Grilled Chicken
- 2 1/2 cup(s) Onion-chopped
- Butter or Olive Oil
- 3 clove(s) Garlic- minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cornstarch
- pinch(s) Nutmeg- ground
- 3/4 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 3/4 cup(s) Parmesan Cheese-grated
- 3/4 cup(s) Greek Yogurt
- Cook Fettuccine according to the package directions.
- Grill Chicken. Slice.
- Steam Broccoli until aldente.
- Melt Butter or Olive Oil in large saute pan over medium heat. Add Garlic and Onions, cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Combine Cornstarch, Parsley, and Nutmeg in a small bowl. Whisk in Chicken Broth until smooth. Pour mixture into saute pan, raise heat, simmer whisking occasionally. Whisk in 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese until melted. Remove saute pan from the heat and whisk in yogurt until sauce is smooth.
- Add Chicken, Broccoli and Sauce. Top with remaining Parmesan Cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by theresa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes