Chicken Fajitas for Two
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) chicken cut into strips
- 4 piece(s) fajita shells
- 1 teaspoon(s) oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 4 ounce(s) taco sauce in jar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 2 ounce(s) 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 piece(s) red or green bell pepper - large cut into strips
- 1. Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
- 2. Cook chicken for ~3 minutes on each side.
- 3. Add taco seasoning, taco sauce, and ground pepper. Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4. Saute pepper strips in skillet (cast iron works best).
- 5. Add cream cheese to chicken and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- 6. Spoon 1/4 cup of chicken on each fajita shell. Top with pepper strips. Yum!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drenaud41 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes