Chicken Fajitas for Two
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) chicken cut into strips
- 4 piece(s) fajita shells
- 1 teaspoon(s) oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) taco seasoning
- 4 ounce(s) taco sauce in jar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 2 ounce(s) 1/3 reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 piece(s) red or green bell pepper - large cut into strips
- 1. Heat oil in nonstick skillet.
- 2. Cook chicken for ~3 minutes on each side.
- 3. Add taco seasoning, taco sauce, and ground pepper. Bring to boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4. Saute pepper strips in skillet (cast iron works best).
- 5. Add cream cheese to chicken and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- 6. Spoon 1/4 cup of chicken on each fajita shell. Top with pepper strips. Yum!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drenaud41 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note