- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, or a combination, cored and sliced
- Salt, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cumin, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder, or to taste
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) roasted whole chicken, chopped
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Toppings: salsa, sliced avocado or prepared guacamole, sour cream, and sliced green onions
How to Make It
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion, bell pepper, and salt, and cook 3 minutes. Add garlic, cumin, and chili powder, and cook 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat, and stir in 2 tablespoons lime juice and 2 tablespoons cilantro.
Heat tortillas according to package directions.
Whisk together remaining 1 tablespoon oil, 4 tablespoons lime juice, and 2 tablespoons cilantro in a small bowl; season with salt. Drizzle dressing over chicken; toss to coat. Arrange chicken, vegetables, and warm tortillas on platter. Serve with toppings.