More From Oxmoor House
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 1/2
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced pickled jalapeño peppers
- 8 (8
- Toppings: salsa, guacamole, sour cream
- Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and next 3 ingredients. Cook 8 minutes or until pepper and onion are tender, stirring often. Add chicken, cilantro, and jalapeño peppers; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat, and keep warm.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Transfer chicken mixture to a serving platter. Serve with tortillas and desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes