My husband said it was one of the best soups he had ever eaten. I will definitely make it again.
Chicken Fajita Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 32 ounce(s) chicken stock
- 1 can(s) corn, whole kernel
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 can(s) diced green chilies
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes
- 16 ounce(s) light sour cream
- 1 1/4 pound(s) Light Velveeta
- 2 tablespoon(s) McCormick Fajita seasoning
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 roasted chicken, skin and bones removed, chopped
- 1 can(s) Rotel tomatoes
- Saute chopped onion is olive oil. Add remaining igredients. Stir together, making sure cheese is melted well. Simmer about 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Texassusie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note