Chicken Fajita Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 (24-oz.) package frozen PILGRIM'S PRIDE Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (10-inch) burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, torn (about 6 cups)
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- Toppings: sour cream, salsa, guacamole, Ranch dressing, lime wedges, chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare chicken strips according to stove-top package directions. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, and next 3 ingredients in hot oil in skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned. Stir in chicken strips and 2 Tbsp. water, and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated.
- Arrange tortillas in 4 individual serving bowls. Divide lettuce and cheese evenly in tortilla-lined bowls. Top with hot chicken mixture. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads