- 1/2 (24-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crusts
- 2 skinned and boned chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Toppings: chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce, sour cream
How to Make It
Place 1 crust on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Sauté chicken in hot oil in a skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in chili powder, salt, and garlic powder. Remove from skillet, and set aside.
Add onion and bell pepper to skillet; sauté 5 minutes or until tender.
Spread crust with salsa; top with chicken, onion mixture, and cheese.
Bake at 425° for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with desired toppings.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Mama Mary's Gourmet Pizza Crusts.